Promote and enhance public awareness of the professional and multi-faceted image of CPAs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
Now that you are knowledgeable of this committee, to volunteer Click Here to select your committee preferences.
- Annually review committee charge and modify objectives, responsibilities, and activities as necessary to accomplish the goals of the DCPAS Strategic Plan.
- Develop leadership skills of committee members in order to have a smooth leadership transition from year to year.
- When necessary, hold monthly meetings as needed.
- Focus on creating a NEED in the public that they are unaware. Efforts should always support the brand "CPA" among the public and the profession as trusted, valued advisors to business. The committee should conduct the following activities:
- Educate the press and public regarding the role of the CPA and services offered by image enhancement activities such as newspaper inserts, advertisements, radio spots, billboards, etc.
- Utilize TSCPA media assistance available to Chapters.
- Prepare appropriate press releases on the activities of the Dallas CPA Society (DCPAS) and its members.
- Advance recognition of CPAs rendering public service in the community.
- Encourage preparation of articles for publication in appropriate trade journals to enhance the public image of CPAs.