Member fees are available to:
CPAs who are not TSCPA members pay the non-member rate. Non-member CPAs can not be sponsored by a Chapter member.
- Non-CPA staff of Dallas CPA Society (DCPAS) members
- Sponsored non-CPA guests of DCPAS members
- TSCPA members (including DCPAS and other chapter members)
Walk-in registrants are accepted on a space-available basis. A walk-in fee of $5.00 applies to the programs at the DCPAS facility.
Reservations are held for 15 minutes after start time. At that time walk-ins will be admitted in pre-registered participantsï¿½ places. No standby lists are made before a class begins.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds will be given on cancellations received within 48 hours of the course; however, a registration may be transferred to another individual. All cancellations are subject to service charges according to the following schedule:
A registration may be transferred to another individual if you cannot attend the course.
- For courses greater than 3 hours in length, cancellations subject to $30 fee.
- For courses less than 3 hours, cancellations subject to a $5 fee, when at the Chapter facility; $10 when held at an outside facility.
- A Member registration can be transferred to another chapter member at no additional charge.
- A Member registration can be transferred to a Non-Member with payment of the difference between the Member and the Non-Member price .
For parking information go here!