Steve Tillinger to Present Mid-Year Federal Tax Update - August 21, 2017
FLASH ALERT - Steve says there's a lot to cover. He vows to tell you what you need to know! Can he do it all in one day? Sign Up Now!
Whether you are a generalist or a tax specialist, you will take away valuable information and insights from this eight-hour program. The course will bring you up-to-date on current issues in federal income taxation affecting individuals and small business owners with emphasis on coverage and analysis of any 2017 tax legislation, both final and proposed; updates and new developments of 2016 and earlier tax law; important court cases; Treasury income tax regulations; IRS revenue rulings and procedures; and more! It will also cover proposed healthcare legislation and tax reform, plus updates on other tax legislation, with emphasis on those provisions that take effect in 2017 and beyond.
- To provide an update of recent developments in federal income taxation.
- To update the tax practitioner on recent developments in federal income taxation.
- To recognize planning opportunities due to changes in federal income tax law.
- To prepare the tax practitioner for discussions with clients on important changes in this area of tax law.
- To help the tax practitioner understand their reporting responsibilities.
Dallas Chapter Training Facility - 12400 Coit Road, 1st Floor: Churchill Conference Room, Dallas Texas 75251
Course No.: 18500319
Date: August 21, 2017
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
CPE Credits: 8
Cost: Member /$195; Non-Member / $245
Mark your calendars and watch your email and this newsletter
for registration openings!