To formulate policy for action in order to provide quality continuing professional education (CPE) programs to meet the needs of the membership at a reasonable price.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES:
Now that you are knowledgeable of this committee, to volunteer Click Here to select your committee preferences.
- Annually review committee charge and modify objectives, responsibilities, and activities as necessary to accomplish the goals of the DCPAS Strategic Plan.
- Develop leadership skills of committee members in order to have a smooth leadership transition from year to year.
- Hold meetings as reasonably needed to execute the goals of the DCPAs Strategic Plan.
- Review, monitor and update the CPE programs to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the membership.
- Seek ways for CPE to be more cost effective and competitive.
- Evaluate the purpose and scope of CPE annually and modify procedures to enhance effectiveness of course development and delivery.
- Preparation of a budget each year in order to provide a realistic expectation of CPE revenues and to ensure that the Strategic Plan is being addressed.